A great-looking envelope stands out and makes people want to open your letter. Add a logo, photo or tagline to enhance your company image.
Use printed color envelopes with business cards & letterhead for a complete identity package.
Delivery Estimate: 7-10 working days from approved artwork (weekends and public holiday not included). Additional options added to product may extend this time, Allow an extra 1-2 working days for an option.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs.
Vector Graphic Files is preferrd- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that: 1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document. 3. Bleed is set to exact 3mm 4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font. 9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
Please Note: 1. if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
2. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
3. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
All artwork must be at least 10mm in from the edge of the envelope. The design template is available here to help the setup for your artwork. You can custom envelope to be printed full outside.
For our window faced envelopes, the window is always placed 32 mm from the left edge and 16 mm from the bottom of the envelope. The window is always 95 x 38mm in size. All printing must always be kept at least 5mm away from the window position. Please refer to the diagram provied below (click to enlarge):
Document Trim Size: 220mm x 110mm Full Bleed Size : 226mm x 16mm
DL Envelopes are designed to hold DL sized printing (99 x 210mm). This can be in fhe form of DL flyers, DL Postcards, DL with compliment slips, or larger sized brochures folded to DL (A4 folded brochures or Double DL folded to DL brochures).
To download guideline templates for DL envelopes please click here.
Before using our templates please thoroughly read the "read me" file supplied.
Document Trim Size: 230mm x 120mm Full Bleed Size : 236mm x 126mm
DLX stands for an oversize DL envelope. This extra size allows for more documents to fit in the envelope and for easier and quicker insertion.
1. Can the envelop custom printed full outside? Yes, you can custom envelope to be printed full outside with no extra charge.
2. Are you able to folded letterheads and put them in envelopes?
Yes, we can do that and you can choose the envelopes sealed or unsealed. For such folded letterhead please email your requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast quote. 3. How do I know if my Order has been Dispatched yet?
It is very easy to find your order. To view the details and status of your order, you may log in anytime after placing your order. Listed below are four different status codes for our workflow.
-In prepress. We check file availability. If you did not meet artwork requirement, we ask you to revise file and send us by email.
--Ready to print. If your artwork is fine to print, our prepress department is preparing your job for print.
When your order is dispatched, it will show as ‘shipped’ which is just after the dispatch process. The serial number of any post bag or con note is displayed in the details section. And you can require us to send the tracking number via email.
4. Can you print the colour as same as that in my design? At Boostprint we take pride in matching colours to our clients CMYK proofs. however the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Print colour may vary from print run to print run and/or from job to job or from front to back.
2. Boostprint will reproduce colour from digital files as closely as
possible, but may not exactly match colour and density due to limitations in the proofing and printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink requirements.
3. A reasonable variation in colour between original materials, proofs and the completed order, will be considered acceptable print quality.
4. It is important to note the technical limitations of screen, digital and offset printing processes.
5. Where CMYK designs are used, a higher degree of colour variation is normal. While every effort is made to reproduce the colours on chemical and professional digital proofs Boostprint Pty Ltd shall not be liable to reprint or otherwise compensate the client for a commercially acceptable variation in colour when comparing the proof to the final product, the disc to paper parts, or throughout a printed batch of products.
6. Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of selected CMYK colour values, Colour Matching and Proofing Process.