Silver or gold foiled Adhesive Stock,suitabler for all Paper, vinyl, PVC materials
Full CMYK Colour or Spot Colour Front Only
Rectangle, Square, Circle, Oval (Custom shape also available for extra fee)
Available in gloss lamination, matt lamination or uncoating
On Sheets or loose cut in individually
Cosmetic, wine, toys, chemical products, food, electronics and so on
These metallic Foiled stickers look fantastic when printed full colour. It can be done with raised finish and are ideal for special events, gift set labeling, photograph labeling
and suitable for all general purpose applications. It is also Personality, fashion, Eco-friendly and waterproof,
Delivery Estimate: 7 to 10 working days from approved artwork (weekends and public holiday not included). Additional options added to product may extend this time, Allow an extra 1-2 working days for an option.
Please Notice： Before you submit an order, please check the color types of your stickers: CMYK Color or Spot Color? We do Spot Color Stickers and Full CMYK Color Stickers with different printing process and different prices. If your sticker is spot colour, it could save your cost much. You can find more details about Spot Color and CMYK color hereCMYK vs. Spot Colour
Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
3.54“ x 2.13" 2.13" x 3.54''
90mm x 54mm 54mm x 90mm
1063 x 638pixels 638 x 1063pixels
Full Bleed Size (starting document size) Horizontal Vertical
3.62" x 2.20" 2.20" x 3.62"
92mm x 56mm 56mm x 92.00mm
1087 x 661pixels 661 x 1087pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
Foil Business Cards with Matt Lamination Our Standard Matt laminated Business Cards are printed full colour with foil accent on one side. A shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock conveys an elegant presentation, artistic flair and unique look.
Yes, it is shinning and eye-catching!
Foil Accent is the process of stamping a shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock. Colour Foil accents the printed piece by accentuating important content such as a logo or a company slogan.
Estimated production time: 2-3 business days (*should be added to printing production time.) Available foil colours： Golden, Silver, Dark, Red, Blue, Pink
(please note the foil colour you prefered in the order description) Standard size: within 20mmX20mm Applicable side: Foiling can only be done on one side of the card,
double sided foil stamping available at extra cost.
* 1.Larger than size of 20mm x 20mm or multiple areas must be custom quoted at:email@example.com
2. Oversize foiling may require additional days for the production and foiling areas should be larger than what can be compared to a point 7 font so that details are not lost.
3.We suggest you request samples to see if the foil colour can meet your need.
The foil stamping is done after the printing process and there is unavoidable offsetting during the foil process. That means the foil can not sit on the position exactly as it designed, usually a shift deviation upto 1mm is reasonable. Please take that in consideration for the artwork and avoid similar result as below. And 7daysprint will not be liable for the reasonable offsetting.
File Preparations: Foil Accent
For the file preparation of the foil area on the business cards, you need to submit extra documents as below (file 01,file02 , file03). JPG file is not acceptable, Vector Graphic Files is preferrd- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats. Colours set to CMYK, All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%, All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
* Or you can supply us just a file (AI, PDF, PSD, CDR format is prefered) setting all the files below on separate graphic layers.
Example for foil accent: do silver foil on the logo '7'
Before submitting your artwork, please check that: 1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document. 3. Bleed is set to exact 1mm
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font. 9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
1. If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
2. Also if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
3. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
4. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
5. If business cards are ordered with any additonal option, a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be approved before the job can be printed. If not approved in time, the order may be delayed.
1. What is Foil Stamping? Foil Accent is the process of stamping a shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock. Colour Foil accents the printed piece by accentuating important content such as a logo or a company slogan.
2. Can I have 2 even 3 foil colours?
Yes, multiple foil colures are available but it cause surcharge, also we need to check the artwork to make sure it can be done such complex print option.
3.Can the foil be done on any area of your stickers? The foil stamping is done after the printing process and there is unavoidable offsetting during the foil process. That means the foil can not sit on the position exactly as it designed, usually a offsetting upto 1mm is reasonable.
4. Why the foil colour on the final stickers looks different with the colour in the artwork I supplied? Foil Accent is the process of stamping a shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock. Do't like full colour printing, the foil colour is supplied physically and can't be customized. So you can't require the foil to match a color in your design. We strongly suggest you can require our sample cards to see the if the foil colour we made can meet your needs before you place an order.
So we don't recommend to do the foil too close to the pritning area(image or text). Just a little shift could cause a mistake that the foil could overlap the printing (green colour) and ruin your design. at least 2mm space between the foil area and priting area is required. 5. How to indicate the opaque area on a clearstickers? If you want a colour to be opaqueness, we will add the white blocker under the colour to make it opaqueness. Adding white blocker is an opaque layer behind the printing to make it pop off the cards and add opaqueness.
6. How to indicate the area to be seen through without printing? For the frosted/clear plastic cards, all white area in your artworks would be seen through without printing. So just make the area you want to be frosted/clear without colour printing in white in your artworks. Then we will leave it blank on the final cards
7.Can I put a photo on such sticker stock? Yes, but please note the photo may look some different on such sticker stock.